23 Mart 2013 Cumartesi

A Boy and His Dog

fido links to original article

(Sabah Newspaper, 23 March 2013)
In spring a boy's heart turns to...

In Kayseri, Gazi Coskun responded to his girlfriend's
ultimatim - "either him or me!" - by siding with his
dog Garip and ending his three-year relationship with
the woman. Coskun explained that "my biggest hobby
is spending time with my dog on the weekends. My
girlfriend gave me an ultimatum but I preferred  my dog."

Coskun also stated that a friend had offered a car worth
17,000 TL for Garip, a 3.5 year old Kangal. In any event,
after being separated from his girlfriend for a year he made
up with her the day before yesterday. But he extracted a
promise from her that she would not object to him spending
time with Garip.

Dog is king in Kayseri.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder