10 Aralık 2013 Salı

'Inappropriate' Lighting Makes Them Blush

inappropriate links to original article

(Hurriyet Newspaper, 6 December 2013)

Well, it does sort of look like that...

The lighting on a building attached to a giant shopping
center that opened recently on Sarampol Avenue in
Antalya's Tahil Pazar neighborhood, has created a crisis.
Some people have asserted that the shape the lights display
on the wall is obscene and they have complained to neighborhood
chief Bayram Korkmaz.

With regard to these complaints, Chief Korkmaz had this to say:
"They called my office and said that 'the moving shapes on the
building resemble a penis and its making us uncomfortable.' At
first I thought someone was playing a joke on me over the phone.
I never imagined I'd get such a complaint about a shopping center.
And I didn't think the complaint was sensible, either. Nevertheless,
I directed the complainants to the Antalya governor's and district
chief's offices.

esthetic issues in Antalya

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder