11 Nisan 2015 Cumartesi

'You May Have Already Won!', Then Again...

turkce links to original Turkish article

(Hurriyet Newspaper, 10 April 2015)

Image result for tvden kazik kazandi
     He certainly has the look of a winner...

Murat Akbal works for a moving company in Corlu district
of Tekirdag province.  He participated in a TV program's
question and answer competition and when he answered
correctly he was told that he would receive the 5,000 TL
(about $2,300) prize.

Akbal understood that the prize would be sent by courier
to his address and, sure enough, the next day a package came
from the TV channel.  Akbal explained what happened after
he paid  the 69 TL cargo fee, as follows: "I thought that the
5,000 TL prize would be in the package. But when I opened
the box all I found was hair-removal cream, coffee and a
lotto scratch-off card.  I called the TV channel many times
but couldn't get through to anyone.  When I realized I'd been
hoodwinked I filed a complaint."


                       Tekirdag province


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder